Sunday, April 28, 2013

An Update in Pictures

I wanted to share with you some pics of our outdoor adventures.  I will also try and post some pics of the house and our neighborhood.  Hope you enjoy.

Jesse and JoyAnn's 9th B-Day Celebration

Our first trip to Deception Pass State Park

A shot 2/3 of the way up the climb (It was worth it!)

A view from the bridge over the pass

Climbing back down

Four of the kiddos throwing rocks into the water

JoyAnn after lunch at Ivar's before we board the Mukilteo Ferry to ride across to Whidbey Island to play at the park

The Mukilteo Ferry

Jesse took this shot of Nathan and Me

Jesse's "I don't like seagulls" face

A day at the park (Whidbey Island)
 



 
 
I hope you enjoyed these shots.  We just took a walk to Harborview Park the other night, but I forgot my camera.  It is so beautiful here and I hope that I can keep capturing great shots.  Thanks again for sharing.

No comments: