Wednesday, January 6, 2010

And So It Begins...

Well I have no pics as of yet..Mimi did take some that I hope to post soon.
We picked up the boys yesterday and brought them home at about 6:30 pm. The kids were ECSTATIC to meet their new brothers. It was a frigid yet special arrival.

We had a LONG night. Jonathan especially struggled. This nursing thing is going to take a while to get the hang of for all involved. Oh and trying to pump in between and find clean clothes in the drawers that somebody else organized at 3 am isn't easy either. Don't get me wrong I am NOT complaining, just trying to wrap my head around it all!!!

So this morning after their 7:30-8am feeding I found the burp cloths and receiving blankets in the basement (we just moved last week). I reorganized the clothes and washed up the preemie items we just purchased yesterday. I am drinking coffee and although DECAF it makes me SMILE!!! Even though we were without power for over an hour this morning all seems to be going well. Nathan took today off, but unfortunately must return to work tomorrow. Although this makes me extremely sad I know it is the right thing.

I am happy today. I am glad to know Jesus, AND glad to be on CELEXA!!! :-)

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I love you! Your post made me smile today :) Give those sweet boys kisses and tell the other Flint Monsters that I love them! Enjoy the day with your ENTIRE family!!!!

amberholquistb said...

I'm so proud of you for nursing....those first weeks are so HARD!!!! You can do it....I'm your biggest cheerleader.
Glad you got moved, and are finding things. Hope you feel as optimistic in the next days as you do today.
Love you. Miss you.

~Amber