Monday, August 25, 2008

Sept. CR Newsletter


I am a compulsive list maker. I make grocery lists and lists of books I want to read and songs I want to learn to sing. I make lists of people I need to call, email or send cards. I make lists of things I like about myself and things I don't. I make lists of things for Nathan to do around the house. Then there is the every day "to do" list. Through CR I am learning that God makes lists too. However, his are much shorter and more managable than mine. Micah 6:8 says "He has told you, O man, what is good; And what does the LORD require of you, but to do justice, to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God." I can only do this through His spirit that lives in me. So even with a sink full of dishes, an empty fridge and three screaming kids I can accomplish God's list. That's progress. Recognizing this fact is freedom for me. Just one of the many things I've been learning in CR. So scratch something off of your "to do" list...VISIT CR. CHECK!!! You are ALWAYS welcome.

In Him,
Janelle

No comments: