Tuesday, December 22, 2009

We Interupt Your Regularly Scheduled Program....

So our lives were interrupted last Tuesday when my water broke shortly after midnight. Nathan and I came to the hospital and I've been here EVER since. Well in the last week a LOT has happened. Our move was postponed, the Christmas program was cancelled due to a foot of snow, AND Jonathan and James Flint were born!!!

Yes they joined us on December 20, 2009 at 8:26 and 8:27pm (respectively). I had to have a repeat C-Section due to positioning. I was bummed out, but know it was the safest option. Looking back on the last week of my life I have seen God's hand protecting the Flint's and preparing us in MANY ways. I want to share just a few
of them with you.

The Monday night before my water broke Nathan took me to Bonefish Grille for dinner. We LOVE the Bang, Bang shrimp. We met a mother and daughter at the table next to us when we were talking with our waiter. He had a seven month old and was asking us parenting advice. When the ladies heard us talk of our twins they began to talk to us. Well Marcy is a NICU nurse and she is helping to take care of our babies. Little did we know that we would really get to know her. Isn't that funny?
Oh and my DEAR friend Beth works in Labor and Delivery. She works on weekends. Well she was the nurse for "baby A" and came with me to recovery after my surgery. Even though I had the boys early...MY discharge will be Thursday (Lord willing) and that means I will be home for Christmas with Jesse, JoyAnn and Joseph. Nathan has only had to miss 2 days of work so far. I have been surrounded with excellent care. Nurses that share my faith and have been compassionate and caring. I am sure there are other "God incidences" but right now I'm too tired to notice them...lol!!!

How blessed we are this Christmas!!! So here is one of my ALL TIME FAVS for Christmas and I pray you are blessed by Phillip, Craig and Dean's version of "Welcome to Our World".

In Him,

No comments: