Sunday, August 8, 2010

Just Because

There is SOOOO much negativity on the internet. A lot of venting, complaining, processing etc. At times I've even used my blog for those very purposes. So today I'm posting simply to be POSITIVE.

It's a beautiful day.

I'm alive.

My soul has been redeemed.

Nathan loves me (just typing that made me smile).

Five children hold the last name Flint and my blood runs through their veins. WOW! This still amazes me.

I get to worship freely, unashamed and out in the open at the church of MY CHOICE. Some call this a "right". I call it a "gift".

I could type more but one of my lil' ones needs me :-).

Have a GREAT, positive, uplifting day! I know I will.

Because of Him,

Janelle

2 comments:

Courtney (Women Living Well) said...

LOVE this positive, thankful and grateful post! Beautiful! And great job with the Marriage Challenges!!!
Much Love,
Courtney

Anonymous said...

You are right Janelle,
I came from a place where worship was not free and I appreciate it now so much.
Be blessed!