Thursday, March 19, 2009

Birthday Celebrations

So I am enjoying the last few moments of my birthday. Unfortunately they are being spent at work. However, it just is what it is. People have been loving on me since Tuesday. I was surprised with a "sweet" gift from my friend Wendy. Today has been a blessed day. I spent time in God's word with friends and a red velvet cake (thanks Jen). I had a free luncheon from Asiana (YEAH SUSHI). My kids were blessed to have played at the lake with Sarah. I even treated myself to a lemonade from Chick-Fil-A. I was hugged by three amazing children. Was able to hug my grieving Papa (today would have been 64 years of wedded bliss for he and Nannie)and kissed my husband before heading out the door. I am not complaining, praise God I have a job.

Tomorrow will be filled with more celebration for myself and early festivities for Jesse and JoyAnn. I will try and keep everyone updated and post some pics as I can. For those of you who prayed for me and sent well wishes I say thank you with gratitude and humbleness.

I praise the Lord for 33 years. Jesus didn't get to have a 34th year here on earth. I am blessed with something even He didn't get to have. I pray I don't waste it!

Love you all,

Janelle

No comments: