Monday, September 10, 2007

Life

So it's been a few weeks since I've posted anything here. Let me catch you up on our life.

Nathan tried the trucking thing, and as clearly as God lead him to Charlotte, he lead him HOME. After one week of successful training Nathan knew the life of a trucker was not for him. I praise God for directing his path (Prov. 3:5-6) and for sending him home to us.

The story doesn't end there though. It simply starts there. God's favor was showered upon us in other ways. God held the waters back and prohibited the Cove from hiring anyone for Nathan's position. He was able to get his job back at the Cove and it truly was as if he never left.

However, in our lives is was VERY obvious he left. I went through such emotional and spiritual awakenings to prepare my heart and mind for him to be gone that I was quite shocked at how I felt when he came home. I truly am in a different mindset, a different place then when he left. I am excited though because his return home is a second chance, a new start for all of us. For Nathan he gets to continue his faith journey and ministry at the Cove. He also is continuing to grow in music ministry. For me it is another chance to love him unconditionally and fully while growing as an individual. I am GLAD he's home but I am working on not being the smothering, overly needy and sensitive wife I was before he left. It's hard to admit, but there is power in confession.

So the kids are good. I am good. The storage shed is complete and the porch should be clear before long. We are moving along. It is a farily calm time for us right now. Keep praying.

In Him,
Janelle

No comments: