Friday, November 6, 2009

A Gift of Music

Several years ago I was blessed to be a part of a wonderful Christmas musical based on the music of Michael W. Smith entitled Agnus Dei. I was the music director at Black Mtn. United Methodist church and we made it a joint effort with First Baptist in Black Mtn. It was an AMAZING experience. It was captured on video, unfortunately it's been lost (borrowed, stolen...something). So all I have are the memories that God has blessed me with. This is NOT my favorite song from the program, but once again it was one of the only ones that I could find on Youtube. We sang the program once at the baptist church using their conductor/soloists and then again at our church with our soloists and me conducting. It was a packed house, the Spirit was present and the music was enrapturing. It was one of the musical/spiritual highlights of my life. This blog really doesn't do it justice. I hope you enjoy just this sample from the listening CD.

Be blessed,
Janelle

">

No comments: