Sunday, November 29, 2009

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like....

Here's the Johnny Mathis classic "It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas".

I wish I could say that about our house. However, right now all it looks like is a big MESS. In the next 24 days I am supposed to move to Swannanoa, help to decorate and ensure my three older children that Christmas WILL happen. They are afraid that due to the change in location, the imminent birth of the twins and other issues that Christmas is being "cancelled" as Jesse says.

Pray for me that in my heart it WILL begin to look a lot like Christmas. Pray for me that I will allow God's plan to unfold in my life and that I will allow people to help me. Pray that this move will happen and that the babies wait until after Christmas. Pray for all of the Flint family.

Thanks,

Janelle

No comments: