Tuesday, July 27, 2010

So I Take Things a Little Out of Order

June 28 - Ask your husband every morning how you can pray for him that day. Bonus: Fast and pray for him one day this week.


Well this part of the "challenge" isn't very hard for me. Nathan and I have a time of reading/prayer together every morning. We have worked diligently on communication over the last 15 years and I am not afraid to specifically ask Nathan how he needs me to keep him covered in prayer. I also am NOT afraid to ask Nathan to pray for me. There are times I will call him at work JUST to hear his voice and have him pray for/over me.

I am also participating in a FB (facebook) group that is reading a chapter per week from "The Power of a Praying Wife" and discussing it online. I am learning to pray for Nathan in new and poweful ways. It is exciting!!!

So even though it is out of order I am still working on being the wife Nathan needs, wants and deserves. It's NOT too late to join. :-)

In Him,

Janelle

No comments: