Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Feeling a Little Ignored?

So I'm sorry to have not blogged in so long.  I have been spending most of my time on my other blog My Journey From Fat to Fit.  Right now a lot of my time is being spent on this journey to health and wholeness.  If you haven't visited my other blog, please feel free to stop by and leave a comment.  I would appreciate it!

However, there is more to life than losing weight.  I miss my times here of sharing, being transparent and connecting.  Many of you who read this I know personally.  Many of you are nameless faces, but I am grateful that you stop by every now and then. 

I am going to commit to blog more, to share more, to be real.   Thanks as always for being patient with me.  I'm a work in progress.

So here's to a fabulous Spring.  It's right around the corner :-)

No comments: