Monday, November 12, 2012

Declaring Your Name

Day 12:  "We give thanks to You, O God, we give thanks! For Your wondrous works declare that Your name is near." Psalm 75:1

Oh that I would declare Your name.  My heart's cry is that our family would be a vessel, salt and light, a beacon to declare your name is NEAR!!!  Today I'm grateful for the opportunity to home educate/disciple.  Now this is a really odd day to be grateful for that.  See, we ALL ended up in tears today.  There were harsh words, tears, yelling, crying, you name it.  Not a stellar day in the lives of the Flint family.  Yet, I'm grateful that we get to wake up tomorrow and try it all again.  Lord, your wondrous works....the trees, the stars, the birds, the wind, they all declare YOU!!!  My five snot-nosed, coughing, sick kids...declare YOU.  I'm so blessed and I thank you for reminding me today that you are NEAR.  

No comments: