Monday, November 12, 2012

Practice makes.....

I'm not going to be perfect.  However, I am redeemed.  The beautiful mess of my life has been atoned for by the blood of Jesus Christ and I'm ever so grateful.

Day 11: Hebrews 12:28-29 today, "Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe, for our 'God is a consuming fire.'"  A kingdom that cannot be shaken.  Oh what a great reminder for my heart today.  I still struggle with the fact that my world, this world feels, seems IS so out of control.  I personally was NOT pleased with the results of last week's election.  But God's kingdom is unshakable.  My God is a consuming fire and He will take care of me and He will consume all those that are against Him.  I KNOW the end of the story and I know that God WINS!  So today I will take heart in that and cultivate gratitude.  





No comments: