Sunday, November 4, 2012

For This I Am Grateful

Day 4: "And whatever you do, whether in word or deed, do it all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him." Colossians 3:17

Whatever I do....today I'm grateful for whatever I do and that is being a wife and mother.  I am so thankful that God has called me to the high privilege of being a wife and mother.  There are days I shake my fist at Him and ask...why.  Why five kids?  Why two sets of twins?  Why a husband that struggles with depression and anxiety?  Why does Joseph have autism?  It is a lot on my plate, but I'm grateful.  Loving these children is making me more like Him.  Staying with Nathan through better or worse is causing me to love like Christ.  These trials grow me, mold me, change me, break me and purify me and for THAT I'm EVER so grateful.

No comments: