Saturday, March 8, 2008

Growing Pains

So as I'm growing daily in my faith, I am being reminded that the RIGHT thing is more often than not the HARD thing. Seeking God's face, knowing His will for decisions large and small is a moment by moment process. Nathan and I have been through so much in the last few months. My prayer is that of Psalm 119:133 "Guide my steps by your word, so I will not be overcome by evil." (NLT) I have been spending more time in God's word looking for HIS guidance on decisions, and not spending time and energy worrying/fretting about what I think is right or more importantly what I think others think is right. We are making the hard decisions, the right decisions for OUR family. I am not in any way implying they are the RIGHT decisions for everyone or anyone else. However, I am simply writing this blog to give God the credit for guiding the Flint family through the tough waters of life and praising Him for the exciting life to come. Isaiah 43:2 (NLT) "When you go through deep waters, I will be with you. When you go through rivers of difficulty, you will not drown. When you walk through the fire of oppression, you will not be burned up; the flames will not consume you." Praise God for His grace!

No comments: